Sweeps & Ladders – Middle TN’s Chimney Leak Experts!
What To Do About Your Chimney Leak
Is your chimney system showing any of these signs?
- chimney leaks during heavy rains
- rust stains down your chimney chase, roof, or siding
- missing chimney cap
- a cracking or deteriorating chimney crown
- a sagging, collapsing, or rusted out chase cover
- cracks in your mortar joints or popping, crumbling brick on your chimney’s exterior
- the sound of dripping water in your fireplace during a storm
- rust or water in your firebox
- damp smells coming from your chimney
- discolored brick (look for dark spots and white lime deposits)
- algae growth on your chimney’s exterior
- crumbing pieces of flue tile falling down into your fireplace
Stop water from coming down your chimney. We resolve chimney leaks.
Have Your Chimney Leak Fixed by a Qualified Pro
Take a look at our leaky chimney repair and prevention services:
- Chimney Crown Repair & Rebuild
- Chase Cover Replacement & Installation
- Chimney Cap Replacement
- Flashing Repair & Replacement
Waterproofing for Lasting Protection
We offer waterproofing for lasting protection. Waterproofing your chimney is the easiest and best way to fix your chimney leak issues and prevent moisture-related masonry damage. Here at Sweeps & Ladders Chimney Service, we use waterproofing products from ChimneySaver, the most trusted name in the industry. ChimneySaver products are 100% vapor-permeable and reduce water penetration by 99.9%, according to ASTM tests.