Chimney & Fireplace Masonry Repairs From CSIA Certified Experts
We’ll Have Your Chimney & Fireplace System Back In Working Order In No Time!
Why Hire Us For Your Chimney & Fireplace Repairs?
- Owner Tommy Nelms was a Franklin firefighter for over 13 years. He knows chimneys, fireplaces, and fire safety inside and out.
- We guarantee to leave No Mess Behind.
- We are certified with the CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) and the NFI (National Fireplace Instutute).
- We are highly rated and reviewed and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We stand by our work and if your expectations aren’t met we will work to make things right.
Types of masonry repairs we offer:
- Chimney relining & flue repair – our professionals can repair or reline your chimney with a stainless steel liner to reinforce the inside of your chimney system to better protect it against extreme heat, water leaks, animal invasions, and more.
- Chimney Leaks – we identify the source of the chimney leak and present you with recommendation on resolving the issue as well as offer waterproofing services.
- Damper replacement – we offer the best Lock-Top dampers to help prevent against downdrafts and conditioned/heated air loss. We can replace your damper to keep animals, water, downdrafts away, and save you money too!
- Masonry repairs & tuckpointing – weather can wear your masonry chimney down over time, but we are here to repair or repoint your chimney to provide more durability against it. We can even waterproof your chimney to give it lasting protection.
- Chimney rebuilds – whether you are looking for a partial or full rebuild, give us a call. We have the skills, the experience, the techniques, the tools to make sure you end up with a beautiful and functional chimney.
- Smoke chamber parging & repair – we only use the best product on the market to resolve your smoke chamber issues to protect your family against a potential fire.
- Firebox repairs – we use refractory mortar and firebrick to restore or repair your damaged firebox. Let our professionals restore the beauty and efficiency of your fireplace.
We’re Highly Rated & Reviewed!
Don’t Wait To Schedule Chimney Or Fireplace Repairs!
Depending on the scope of your chimney or fireplace repairs, we may need more than one visit to complete the work. Fall is right around the corner and is our busiest time of year. Avoid potentially waiting weeks on end for your repairs during our busy season and get your service on the books!
Testimonials from our customers:
Fill Out Our Form To Get Started!
Rather get in touch by submitting a quick form? Not a problem! Enter your information and tell us a little about what you’re experiencing and we’ll reach out shortly after!
We’re Here To Help
We know chimney and fireplace repairs can be a daunting thing. That’s why our professional chimney technicians are here to help you with any questions or concerns you have.
Have any questions before you book an appointment? Reach out to us!